13.9.08

S'more Spore?

All right, so I don't actually have Spore (nor have I played it), but I've been, off and on, since around 2(ish), watching Gabrielle play it. Peeking over her shoulder, straining from the completely stretched-out length of my headphones' cord, leaning back in my computer chair. And now I want to play it. It looks like a good time. Also: an incredibly difficult time, from the sounds of things.
But, I have had the trial version of the Creature Creator for about a month or so. It doesn't have all the parts and whatnot, but it's still pretty wicked. Being able to build messed up looking little fellas from the ground up is a pretty swell time. So, I added a widget to this blog. Yeah, I know, I know. I just like showing off my little guys.
Maybe some day I'll actually play the game, too. Who knows these things?

(Also: check out my SQUIPONY!!! [oh, combatwoundedveteran])

No comments: